The holidays are supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year, but for many weight-conscious folks, they’re anything but merry.
The trick, of course, is to indulge in moderation. Follow these simple rules for shoring up your willpower and curbing your appetite and you’ll be able to relax and truly enjoy yourself at those seasonal soirées—and develop habits you can use all year long. In addition to fending off winter weight gain, you just may get a jump-start on your 2017 slim-down resolution.
HEALTH GOAL FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND GORGEOUS NEW YEAR
1. Drink two glasses of warm water first thing in the morning.
2. Eat your breakfast.
3. Chew your food well.
4. Know your serving sizes.
5. Concentrate on good posture.
6. Stay active; walk, take the stairs, run…
7. Workout at least 30 minutes, 6 days a week.
8. Cut out sweets.
9. Cut out soda, aerated drinks.
10. Avoid junk foods.
11. Reduce foods rich in salt.
12. Have a colorful food plate.
13. Include at least one vegetable in each meal.
14. Limit alcohol consumption.
15. Reduce intake of white bread.
16. Avoid excessive sugar intake.
Stay healthy and Enjoy the festive season!!