Mixed Vegetable Curry
- 2 cups of mixed vegetables-carrot, beans , peas , cauliflower
- 1 large onion cut
- 2 tomatoes pureed
- 3 green chillies
- 1 of ginger (adrak)
- 4 garlic (lehsun) cloves
- 1 cup coconut milk
- coriander (dhania) leaves
- salt to taste
- spice powders:
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 tsp coriander (dhania) powder
- Heat oil and fry onion.
- Grind jeera, green chili, ginger, garlic and fry adding to the mixture for 30seconds.
- Add all the spice powders and fry for a minute.
- Add the tomato puree.
- Add the coconut milk and let it boil
- Add the cut vegetables, salt and let it cook firm.
- Add coriander leaves and boil for a min.