- 1 3/4 cups coarsely crushed sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane)
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds ( rai / sarson)
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- a pinch asafoetida (hing)
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- For The Garnish
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- Combine the oil, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida and green chillies in a microwave-safe bowl, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the corn, sugar, salt and 1 cup of water, mix well and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with the coriander.