- 2 1/2 cups capsicum cubes (red , yellow andgreen)
- 1/2 cup low-fat paneer (cottage cheese) cubes
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion cubes
- 1/2 tsp ginger (adrak) paste
- 1 tsp garlic (lehsun) paste
- 2 tsp dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi)
- 1 1/4 cups fresh tomato pulp
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger paste, garlic paste and dried fenugreek leaves and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the capsicum, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomato pulp, turmeric powder chilli powder and garam masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer and salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Serve immediately with roti or whole wheat paratha.