application essay ohio university cambridge latin coursework what i want to accomplish in life essay parrot essay in kannada writing mba thesis proposal modern chemistry chapter 4 homework 4 1
Skip to content
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 med yellow onion, sliced
- 1 med carrot, peeled and chopped
- 4 heaping c sliced green cabbage (about ½ med head)
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 28-oz can crushed tomatoes
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- AUTE the onion, carrot, cabbage, and jalapeños in the olive oil in a large stockpot until beginning to soften, 5 to 7 minutes.
- ADD the crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper, brown sugar Stir to combine.
- SIMMER soup over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes. Serve hot.