The real superfood to lose weight, gain health, good fat, good fiber source!
Loaded with all key nutrients Chia seeds are excellent sources of omega-3 fatty acids, protein, rich in antioxidants, and they provide Fiber, Iron, and Calcium. Omega-3 fatty acids help raise “good” cholesterol (HDL).g
This great food protects against heart attack and stroke. As per laboratory-based evidence Chia seeds help in potential health benefits against Cancer, Inflammation, Aging and Neurological diseases, Diabetes, and bacterial infections. Helps you in healthy weight loss.
Chia Seed Contains:
1. Lipid: Excellent source of fat particularly polyunsaturated fatty acids. Contains 8 times more omega-3 fatty acid than salmon fish
2. Protein, 50% more plant protein than soybeans
3. Soluble Fiber, which is 25% more than flaxseeds
4. Vitamins (mostly B complex)
5. Minerals (calcium, phosphorus, and potassium, zinc). 5 times more Calcium than Milk
6. Antioxidants, 30% more than blueberries
7. Chia seeds are Gluten-free
Types of Chia Seeds:
– Black Chia Seeds – Contains less protein and more fiber
– White Chia Seeds – Contains more protein and less fiber
2 tbsp of Chia Seed helps in:
– Digestion & cleaning of the colon
– Weight Loss
– Reducing blood sugar levels
– Healthy skin, hair, and nails
– Lowering free radical damage
– Superfood for brain and heart
– Strengthens the immune system
– Increase energy and stamina
– Skin and hair improvement
Perfect Timings to consume: Can be eaten with breakfast, lunch, or midmorning /evening snacks.
Yummier ways to consume chia seed: It can be added whole or ground to smoothies, buttermilk, yogurt, pancake mixtures, dough mixtures, etc.
Stay Healthy… Stay Blessed!